twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday 2 August 2013

Kim Kardashian Resurfaces After Baby, on Kris Jenner's Show

According to the Us Magazine, Kim Kardashian made her first public appearance on Her Mum's show. 

Welcome back, Kim Kardashian! Seven weeks after giving birth to daughter North West, the reality star and first-time mom, 32, came out of hiding briefly to appear in a short, surprise video message on Kris, mom Kris Jenner's recently launched talk show. Looking pretty and noticeably thinner, the star said, "Hey mom, I just wanted to say congratulations on your new show. I’m sorry I couldn't be there in person, but I'm just loving life a little bit too much at home right now."

Dressed in white, wearing her brunette hair straight, she continued to praise her mom's new venture: "But I watch you every single day and you are so amazing. You really are born to do this. I just want to say I love you and have an amazing show."


"You did make me cry... Thank you Kimmy . . . That made me cry... Thank you Kimmy, thank you Sean." Combs had tricked an unsuspecting Jenner by setting up Kardashian's clip as a preview of his new network, Revolt.

Earlier during the show, Jenner said that her second-eldest daughter was "eating really well and working out and nursing" and "trying to get back to a happy place."


Source: Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment