twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday 9 August 2013

Who is Halima Abubakar Fooling

She was once tagged a bad girl of Nollywood when she bared it all, exposing her nudity, that's a couple of years back.

The 'born again' Halima recently declared in a TV interview ‘Sunrise’ at Channels TV as artiste of the week last Tuesday that the only thing she can't do for $1m is to go nude.

Hear her response, 

“For the fact that I’m a responsible woman, and I love and respect my country, and of course my family, I would not take a role that has to do with baring it all….you know…nudity….”

Halima went ahead to say she could consider wearing a bikini in a movie role for that amount of money but it was so shocking to hear this because, the time she went nude, she actually did it for no cost! So, who is Halima fooling here?

Na wa o! Wetin we no go hear for Naija?




Source: Nigeria Films

No comments:

Post a Comment